Kilrock Descaler Gel - Usage Instructions
Caution: Prior to using Kilrock Descaler Gel, it is advisable to test a small area of the surface to be treated. Hardwater stains can pit some surfaces, no responsibility can be acepted for this. DO NOT USE Kilrock Descaler Gel on Marble or Enamel surfaces.
Directions for Use:
1. To dissolve hardwater stains, simply brush on Kilrock Descaler Gel to the dry stained surface. Leave Kilrock Descaler Gel to fizz for a few minutes, then fully rinse away.
For heavy stains or large areas, repeat process.
2. Once stains have been removed, prevent repeated limscale build-up by regularly cleaning with Kilrock Power Spray.
- .This powerful Kilrock Descaler Gel is specially formulated to cling to smooth surfaces, where it actively dissolves hardwater limescale stains.
- .Kilrock Descaler Gel is ideal for bath-rim and water-drip stains and limescale build-up around taps, shower surrounds tiles and shower heads
- . It is perfectly safe on all ceramic and plastic sanitary ware.
- .Kilrock Gel is not a general cleaner, but a special descaler, and should be used on no more than 5 cm² at a time.
- 160ml - Brush Included in Cap